- Carnegie Mellon University, Entertainment Technology Center, Pittsburgh PA, May 2016. Master of Entertainment Technology.
- New York Institute Of Technology, NYIT, New York, NY, May 2014. Bachelor of Science in Computer Science.
- Programming Languages: C, C++, C#, Objective-C, Java, Python, PHP
- Systems: Linux, MacOS, Windows
- Platforms: Oculus Rift, Gear VR, Eye Gaze, Kinect, leap Motion
Open Source Projects
Distributed System(Spring 2015) - C and Java based distributed system development.
- Built a RPC Client/Server by interposing system calls with TCP remote calls.
- Based on java RMI, implement LRU caching and mutex mechanism in Distributed File System.
- Implemented a high efficiency web store system which is also able to scale up and down according to the current traffic.
Mole Cap (Spring 2015) - a Wireless VR plus Motion Capture Music gaming Experience.
- Worked on the hardware connecting and configuration of Wireless VR and MoCap.
- Wrote a C++ wrapper for the legacy API of the MoCap System.
- Created a tool for beats generation.
Building Virtual World (Fall 2014) - a first person horror game Doll built in Unity.
- Act as game play programmer. Implemented a sand box like world which means almost every thing in the house is playable.
- Also worked on the light, sound FX and optimization of the game.
Infrared Remote System (Spring 2014) - an inexpensive smart controller for disabled people
- Create the controller using Arduino, LCD screen, infrared receiver/emitter and SD card. Programmed in C using the GPIO Library.
- Also made a Desktop Client in Processing which enable transmitting the configuration file between PC and controller.
iFood Ordering System (Spring 2013) - an food ordering system.
- Build server by using MySQL as back end, PHP as front end and JSON as Data exchange format.
- Parse xml on iOS client by SBJson and communicate with server by POST/GET method.
[DOWNLOAD PDF VERSION]